Monday, March 14, 2011

Taking a leap of Faith

Okay everyone, I have never done any at home parties for fear of standing up in front of a room full of strangers. Not to mention the initial investment they all want and you're screwed if you can't sell it (Um, no thank you!) Through this (new to me) Blogging world, I somehow discovered Bamboopink. A new company (they haven't even officially launched yet) that is offering 10 different ways to make money.One of which is online trunk shows that you DON'T have to purchase a kit for. I'm a little shocked myself. You can sign up for free through March 15th to become a consultant here:https://www.bamboopink.net/bianchi Because it's not even public yet, this is a ground floor opportunity for you to be making $$$, you are compensated for the people you sign up, and the people they sign up, on every sale. Picture Mary Kay or Avon with an MLM aspect and trunk shows ONLINE. Join me, I'd be happy to answer any questions. It's also no obligation, meaning if you sign up (it's free) and you're not completely happy you do nothing and you're removed from the consultant list. Join me!  https://www.bamboopink.net/bianchi This jewelry is so cute!!! Ahhhhh I can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. Sarah... Can you please call me at your convenience about Vault Denim.
    559-593-5280

    Thanks,
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like nice product line!

    Just dropping in for the Hop a little Tuesday Blog Hop.

    I hope you will stop by and check out my self care blog too!

    Take Good Care!
    Self Care Girl

    http://www.myselfcareblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah... I found out Grand Rapids will be getting a Vault denim inventory. If you are interested, please contact me!

    ReplyDelete